Are you searching for a one exciting package of vacation that will help you to reduce your stress, improve your self confidence, enhance your life experience, and increase your gratitude for given a beautiful life? This Yogyakarta, Bromo, Kalibaru, Ijen, Sukamade 7 Days and 6 Nights is the most perfect package that you have to select.
The first hop of this package is Yogyakarta, in which royal life and majestic culture of Java is shown in a unique way. Art, natural wonders, and historical sites are found nowhere else but here.
Next, you will be amazed with what you witness in Bromo. How such a gigantic volcano can create the beautiful atmosphere of savannah and sand sea of Pasir Berbisik.
If you want to experience one of the most stunning villages in Java, Kalibaru is the best option. This is a village with plantation, fresh air and temperature. The ancient train tour that passes old tunnels with traditional trains will remind you of the enchanting life of past times.
Ijen is never boring for those who love adventure and world class excitement. Ijen crater Tour with its turquoise lake has been featured in the world tourism media and thus to visit this place will be more than worth it.
Sukamade will be your last stop. This destination offers the habitat of sea turtles and to release them to the sea will be the best closure for your memorable tour.
– DAY 1 – AIRPOT – PRAMBANAN TEMPLE
- Pick up at at Jogja Airport
- Candi Prambanan (biggest Hindu temple)
- Rest in the hotel (Duta Garden/Ibis Hotel)
– DAY 2 – YOGYAKARTA CITY YOUR
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Borobudur Temple (world biggest Buddhist Temple)
- Village tour Candi Rejo by delman (horse cart) to see the daily lives of Javanese people
- Keraton (Ancient Sultan Palace)
- Bird market
- Taman Sari (Water Castel)
- Back to hotel (Duta Garden/Ibis Hotel)
– DAY 3 – YOGYAKARTA -SURABAYA – BROMO TOUR
- Heading to Surabaya by train (executive class, departure 06.45 am, arrival 11.45 am)
- Pick up by car at Surabaya train station
- Heading to Ngadisari village, a small village of Tenggerese Bromo
- Rest in hotel (SM Hotel/Lava View Cottage)
– DAY 4 – PENANJAKAN KALIBARU
- Start Bromo tour at around 3.30 am by jeep
- Back to hotel for packing and check out
- Heading to Kalibaru
- Dropping bye at traditional market Probolinggo
- Rest in the hotel (Margo Utomo Hotel)
– DAY 5 – KALIBARU – SUKAMADE
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Plantation tour
- Transfer to Sukamade by jeep
- Check in the simple guest house at Sukamade
- After dinner, going to the beach to see turtle laying eggs (depend on the nature condition)
- Rest at guest house
-DAY 6 – SUKAMADE BANYUWANGI
- Releasing baby turtle to the sea
- Heading to Banyuwangi
- Biggest traditional port of Muncar
- Rest at Banyuwangi hotel (Mahkota Plengkung/Ketapang Indah Hotel)
– DAY 7 – IJEN TOUR – KETAPANG HARBOR BANYUWANGI
- Start Ijen tour at about 04.00 a.m
- Drop off Ketapang harbor Banyuwangi
- End of tour